Thursday, December 16, 2010

Drama



We had a busy day yesterday. Drama in the afternoon and then the girls' christmas presentation in the evening.

Because Drama is right at school, parents are not allowed to go in and out as we please. We don't know what goes on in there, though I frequently hear, "Mommy, Drama is so much fun I want to go everyday!" from Big M. So every now and then, the Drama instructors hold observation days.

Here are the younger kids presentation (Kindergarten through 2nd Grade).



It's a story of a coo-coo clock who is different from all the other chiming clocks. Because he's different, he is all alone. But the chiming clocks got together and decided to accept him for who is and yet be a part of the group. Mind you, I didn't know what was going on while this was happening. I couldn't hear a thing because my ears were stuffed up from my cold. Daddy had to explain it to me before bed last night. :)

Big M's (wearing a blue shirt)line is "Be quiet coo-coo clock!" Notice his Star Wars Clone Trooper coo-coo clock.



Here are the all the Drama Kids doing their class song.

No comments:

Post a Comment