Monday, May 11, 2009

going a hundred miles an hour (mind and body)

Curious George has been on the go, go, go. Daddy and I insist that he takes a nap because he becomes a holy terror without it, but it is getting harder and harder to get him to sleep. He doesn't fall asleep until 2:30 even if he goes down at 1pm in a dark room with nothing to do. So Daddy suggested we let him nap for only 45 minutes. Hopefully that is enough of a nap to prevent Mr. Hyde from making an appearance.
On an amusing note, he continues to make life revelation late at night just before falling asleep. The other night he talkedf to me about dying and how he doesn't want me or Daddy to die. And then he asked, "how do people die?" I told him that some people get sick, and others get too old and of course that again lead to the discussion of death. "I don't't want you to become an angel! I want you to stay normal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment