Sunday, August 30, 2009

what does one do when you don't want to take a nap?



A couple of weeks ago, I drove Thing 1 to VA because she came down with a fever. Normally, I wouldn't get concerned but since Thing 2 and I were recovering from strep throat, and Daddy had just gone to the doctor and had a confirmed flu (thankfully not the swine flu), it wasn't looking too good her. We made the drive for an appointment the next day. Now why would we have to drive all the way back to VA just to see a doctor? Well, there's Medicaid for you. The children are not covered out of state unless it's an emergency.

On the way back to NC, Thing 1 refused to sleep even if she was obviously delirious with sleepiness. This is what I caught with my phone. It's hard to hear because of the wind noise and the radio, but she was singing along at times and arguing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment