Friday, December 11, 2009

they're not so little anymore

Sometimes these 3 drive me and their Daddy crazy. There are moments they make us want to claw my eyes out, stick pencils in our ears and pull our hair out (OK, maybe this last part doesn't apply to Daddy), but we do love them very much. Everything we've done and not done since these little angels were born are because we put them first. We've never sacrificed anything so easily and been happier for it.

It's about time to get a picture of all 3 of them together to show how much everyone has grown, but Thing 1 was slightly anti-touchy-feely.

So here at the 2 that didn't mind the closeness.

Then it turned out, Thing 1 only minded the fact that her big brother was putting his arms around her. After I told her to stand beside Thing 2, she was fine.

Though I must say, none of them mind cuddling with each other, but sometimes they like it on their own terms.


We miss you, Daddy! I know it's only been 2 days, but we're always thinking of you. Curious George ran to the kitchen and to tell me that he heard someone make a noise that sounded like Daddy laughing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment