Monday, January 28, 2008

The Centerfold Girls

I know this is not the outfit you think of when you think of the word centerfold. Katie is just modeling her christening outfit for me to make sure it fits.

Now comes the centerfold pictures. Just so you know, I'm not in a habit of taking my children's clothes off just to take a picture of them, so don't go calling Child Protective Services on me. The gown came off, and I just couldn't help myself. Do you think she's cold? Nah.

Here's Jojo being as cute as ever. After I got her undressed, I thought why bother trying the gown on her? If it fits Katie, then it fits her. She's still 2 lbs smaller after all.

There's good that comes out of being naked. You discover your feet! Hello, feet. It's nice to finally meet you.

And of course, these two centerfolds just have to have a little chitchat about having a crazy mother who undresses them when it's 40 degrees outside.





1 comment: