Thursday, February 7, 2008

It was 70F Outside!

On Tuesday, it was 70 F. Yup. It's like summer! So I took the girls out for a walk in their stroller for the first time!

I thought they would end up flopping around from side to side, but apprently, they have grown bigger from the time they were born 8 months ago. How did that happen?! They fit in the stroller perfectly and enjoyed the warm windy day.



But before we even left the driveway, I get a call on my cell phone from the preschool.

School: Matty had an accident.
Me: (the word "accident" conjured up all sorts of bad images, but I tried not to freak out) Is he OK?
School: They were in the playground and he tripped over his own feet and hit his head on the playground stairs. He has a good size knot on his forehead.
Me: IS HE OK? Is he still crying? Is he confused?
School: He's not crying anymore. We gave him ice and he's behaving just fine. I just wanted to let you know.

I called the husband since he got off of work early today and was going to pick up our son. I told him Matty had just fallen and hit his head and has a good size knot on his forehead.


The picture in my head came nowhere near the real thing. It was a like a head growing out of his forehead. This picture was actually taken the day after, so it had already shrunk.











No comments:

Post a Comment