Thursday, November 8, 2012

Facebook sale on glass pendant washi paper necklace, handmade

Facebook special sale on washi paper glass pendant necklace!


I just opened up the Stubborn Monkeys Store on Etsy a couple of days ago. In order to celebrate and get exposure, I am selling my items on Facebook to avoid Etsy fees. For a short time, these glass pendant japanese paper necklaces are $5 each, instead of $6 and shipping is only $2.50 whether you buy 1 or 5. BUT YOU CANNOT BUY IT THROUGH ETSY. You must message me through Facebook page, Stubborn Monkeys Store (on facebook)

Read the descriptions on Etsy for the the dimensions and what they are. They are Japanese washi paper bonded to the glass with clear varnish. They let the light through, which gives them a very translucent, romantic look.

Remember, buy by messaging me on Facebook and I will then send you a paypal invoice.


No comments:

Post a Comment