Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Drama




Yet another accomplishment for K and J was their year-end production "Paradesia". Two weeks before the show their teacher approached me and asked if they had been practicing their lines. I sheepishly admitted that we haven't been practicing at all. After that we practiced several times a day. On the last class practice, their teacher again approached me and said not only did they know their lines, they knew other people's lines as well. Yay K and J !!! I am very proud of them.

The performance was awesome! Hey said their lines "loud and proud" and we had no difficulty hearing them. Not many people know the hard word that was put into it, but worked very very hard. I was grinning from ear to ear while watching. 

Again, the medal they received at the end was such a reward for them. Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment