Thursday, June 26, 2008

confessions of a 3-year old

We were eating dinner last night when Matty approached me.

Matty: Mommy, I have to tell you sumfin'. Mommy, I went to quiet mat two times.
Me: You got in trouble twice?
Matty: Yes. I pushed Evan again.
Me: What do you mean again? Did you push him and then you got in throuble?
Matty: Yes.
Me: And did you do it the 2nd time?
Matty: Yes, I did.
Me: *speechless and shaking my head*
Matty: Mommy, it's Ok! It'll be Ok.
Me: You're right. It'll be Ok. Are you going to do it again?
Matty: No, I won't.

I can only hope that it wasn't as bad as it sounded because his teacher didn't talk to me when I picked him up.

UPDATE: I spoke to the teacher when I picked him up the next day to get a little clarification on the story. The teacher said he did push someone but he only did it once. I swear, this boy has a knack for making himself look worse than he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment