Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a day at the mall

After I had my chiropractor appointment this morning, I decided to be brave and took the girls out to the mall by myself. There are two play areas there, one for big kids and one for little kids, so the little ones don't get trampled. There was a 14 month old little girl there, and you can instantly tell the size difference between her and the twins. The twins are so small, people get taken aback when I tell them they are 12 months old.

Unfortunately, 10 minutes in the mall fire alarm went off. Without hesitation, I scooped up the girls and flopped them back in the stroller ready to bolt. Fortunately, the fire alarm stopped after a minute so we went back to play some more.

Katie waved to everyone that made eye contact with her. It's a bit surprising, since she's the one who usually cries when a stranger just so much as look at her. Then she found the exit. She went for the exit about 5 times!!

Katie waves at someone.

Jojo was cautious and didn't go too far from me. When Katie got too far from her, she crawled to her to get close.

Katie was fascinated by the funny mirror.

Is it just me, or did you think this was a mirror shot at first glance, too? Until you realize they're wearing different clothes, that is. (Katie is in yellow.)


No comments:

Post a Comment