Thursday, May 13, 2010

it's all about the good germs vs. the bad germs



I'm not showing you how dirty my mini-van is. I can't even remember the last time it had a wash. What I'm showing here is the Upward.Org magnet that we got when Big M played soccer. This magnet used to be on the left side right under the word Carmax. I don't really pay attention to it, until one day I noticed that it was on the right. It made me pause for a moment. Maybe I just thought wrong and it was really on the right side? I shrugged it off. A few days later, it was back on the left. Was my husband moving it around? But why?

Then one day, when Daddy and Big M came home from school, he told something funny Big M told him. He said Big M moves it around in order to confuse the dirt. We had a good laugh about that one, especially that it proves I'm not senile after all!

Then yesterday, Big M got into it with me. He said that he must move the magnet around to confuse the bad germs in the "car nation" so that the good germ have a chance. Have a chance at what, I don't know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment