Thursday, October 18, 2012

handmade custom home applique with name: Big M's order

The other day Big M came up to me and he said he wanted to out an order in. He has been seeing sew so much lately and I guess he just wanted something.

He said he wanted a frog. I thought it would be more interesting on a soccer ball. The two actually represents him very well. He loves it and that makes me happy.

I've been cresting a few things lately gearing up to open an online shop. I want to open with several inventory so I am busy creating. However, between creating things for the family and things to sell, it's been busy. I am not opening shop to get rich, I just want I make enough money to fund the creations I make for the kids and keep the hobby going. I figure this way, I can help a little bit financially - I can dress the kids with something they absolutely love.

No comments:

Post a Comment