Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Turtle Talk with Crush


This is one of the highlight of our Disney trip for me. We went to Turtle Talk with Crush at Epcot. The kids were asked to sit in the front, while the parents sat in benches. Daddy and I didn't even get to sit together because he moved where he could see Little M, who also sat in the front.

We had no idea who Crush was talking to until Big M said his name. Then Crush asked for his parents, and both Daddy and I waved my hand. The woman holding the microphone was momentarily confused as to why the "rentals" were in sitting separately. But I grabbed my chance and waved furiously so Crush talked me. I was the one referred to as the "mamacita!" But in my excitement, I eventually stopped recording. Crush asked me how many kids I have, and I said 4. He said he has 75, but that's ok, it was a contest. HAHA!

Big M's voice was barely making it on this 2nd day of our vacation, that's why he sounds different.

Because of this, Crush is now one of my fave character at Disney World!


No comments:

Post a Comment