Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the hoodie gang

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="K, Big M, J, Little M"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="K, Big M, J, Little M"][/caption]

I love taking pictures of all of these kids together, especially when they are all smiling.

Kids, it is my wish that you all stay close as you are now throughout your lives. It his highly likely that you will disperse throughout the country, and even perhaps outside the country but I want you to stay in touch even if it's just by email. I want you all to be friends, to be able to call on each other in times of need, for support and to cheer each other on. If I give you nothing else of my culture but this, I will be very happy. Family is important.

You don't need to jeopardize your own stability in order to help each other, like many other Filipinos do. Enable each other to do better. Always repay your debt; financially, or emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment