Tuesday, July 12, 2011

from SAHM to WAHM

So I am again a work-at-home-mom. I just signed on as a Community Relations Consultant with Plum District Dallas. It is a company that gives you deals in your local area that is brought to you by other savvy moms (anywhere from 50% to 80% off!) It's a part-time job I can do at home while trying to prevent the kids from destroying the house. I've really just given up on having an uncluttered home because with 4 kids, is there anything more impossible than that? I had fun with Minti.com while it lasted. Minti gave me the opportunity to work at home and it saw 3 of my kids being born and I will be forever grateful. It also gave me the experience to land this position with Plum District Dallas. While it's only a contract job and commission-based, it's better than nothing. Let's face it, everything counts when you're a family of 6.


This is a commission-based job and so I don't get paid if I don't get subscribers. So if you would like to help a fellow mom (with twins - if that helps my sob story), please sign up with Plum District Dallas by clicking here Plum District Deals. If you don't click on the link, your effort cannot be tracked back to me.  


You can also pass the link on by copying and pasting this https://www.plumdistrict.com/?ref=u2cd19383a86 . 


When you sign up, you will be able to choose your region so you only get deals that are for you. And if you are in the Collin County area and know of any community gatherings or organization, we may be able to help out by being a sponsor. Just leave a comment below with your contact info and I will contact you back.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment