Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

Happy father's day to my hubby. You're the greatest Daddy in the world! When your kids rush you when you get home from work, you know you're doing great. :)

For Father's Day, Big M woke his sisters up and coordinated an attack on Daddy in bed. The problem was Daddy was already up and about. Foiled!  We then went out for a brunch at IHOP since Daddy had a craving. We planned to be there at 10am to beat the crowed. Little did we know that the rest of the city was planning on doing the same thing. We had a 30 minute way so the kids and I just stayed in the van while Daddy waited inside. It was already hotter than hell at 10 and the line was outside the building. While waiting in the car, I heard, "Hey! Stop it! You keep moving while I'm picking my boogers. You're interrupting my booger time!" That was Big M yelling at his sisters. Hilarious!

For the rest of the day we played Kinect games on the xbox 360. I thought Daddy was going to pass out at one point.

It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment