Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Katelyn and Jordan!

I can't believe my baby girls are 4 years old already! How crazy is that? It seems like yesterday I had an assembly line to change diapers and put them to sleep. Today they are outgoing, fun-loving, fearless little girls. Mommy and Daddy love you, K and J!

For their party they picked a super heroes theme. I asked if they would rather have a fairy or princess party but they insist it be super heroes. So here they are dressed up as super heroes with their friends. It was a fun party.

K with the red mask, J with the blue.

J on the left, K on the right.

J on the left, K on the right.


J on the left, K on the right.

But they did have a girly ballerina cake which the loved!


This is their traditional birthday pancake. 


This is part of their gift from Daddy and I. It was fun watching them have a puppet show!

No comments:

Post a Comment