Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a very silly silly baby



A while back, we discovered Little M's tendency to remove his pants. One minute he has his pants on, the next he doesn't. Then I discovered that he also has a natural inclination to strip his shirt, too.

I had to clean the carpet within the kid corral so I decided to experiment. I opened it up and covered the perimeter to block off the TV and other escape.  In one end, I pushed the exersaucer against it so he couldn't push out. That didn't work. While I was upstairs giving J a bath, he escaped into the kitchen. K was in the enclosure with him and didn't know he had escaped. The corral is now closed again.

But then again, we wonder how long he will be kept in. Several months ago, he started using his big toe to climb the corral. No worries, right? He could only get up 4-6 inches anyway. Wrong. Pay careful attention to where his left foot is. Nowadays he can go 3/4 of the way up, which is 2 feet off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment