Tuesday, April 5, 2011

fearless girls

The local mall had a kiddie festival for a couple of weeks so we decided to bring the kids. This is Big M's second time but the girl's first. It is a lot of fun for them to be able to go on the rides on their own. The only thing is, I don't remember it being this expensive. But that's what happens when you multiply everything by 3. They're not even 4 years old yet and they were tall enough to ride on their own, and that they did.

This thing looked pretty scary to me, but they both wanted to ride it. The metal bar that holds the rider in is much too big for them. I had to repeatedly tell them not to move and not to wiggle. Thank goodness they listened.
(K in yellow in the foreground)

This is a flying ride. I explained that when they push the bar forward, the helicopter would go high up, and when they pull it, they will go down. I don't think I did a good job explaining because as soon as they pushed it, they pulled it right back. Either that or one wants to go up and the other wants to go down.
(J in white, K in yellow)
I don't have a picture of Big M since he was an elusive animal. During part of the fun, he and Daddy had to separate off so he could ride more fun rides. Little M just watched everyone had fun. I'm sure he'll have his fun in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment